If your card has been lost or stolen, we need to know so that we can protect your account. Please follow the steps below to inform us of the incident.
How to Report
To report your card lost or stolen, please contact New Era Bank during business hours and ask for a customer service representative.
During non-business hours, please call Visa at 1-800-847-2911. Once the call is answered, press 1 for English and then press 2 to report a lost or stolen card. Visa will ask you for your debit card number. If you do not have your card number, Visa will ask you the name of your bank and the state the bank operates in. So after you tell them New Era Bank and Missouri, they will ask how many cards you want to report lost or stolen. To keep your card safe, please follow the tips below.
Photocopy the front and back of your card and keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep the cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or postcard.
- Don't give your debit or credit card number out over the phone unless you originated the call.
- Don't sign blank charge slips.
- Tear up carbons from slips and save receipts.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a PIN that is not obvious, such as birthday or phone number.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.