Part-time teller (Fredericktown)
- Part Time
- More Information
Part-time Teller Position (Fredericktown)
Are you looking to advance your career in a fun, supportive environment? Looking for part time hours around your busy schedule? A career as a Part time Teller at New Era Bank is the right move for you.
Perfect for those with kids in school, going to school themselves, working nights or just looking for extra hours. Weekly hours may vary
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping our customers with routine transactions like deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, check cashing in a speedy and efficient manner.
- Resolving customer concerns and problems, knowing when to get a supervisor involved.
- Cross-selling our products and services. You’ll get to know our customers and recommend appropriate solutions for their financial needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
We can offer you:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with cash handling.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Displays a credible, trustworthy, and professional image at all times.
- Ability to ask effective questions and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Solid math skills. • Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A high school education or GED.
- Able to work branch hours.
- Able to travel to other local branches to provide coverage as needed.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with customers and other employees. The employee is frequently required to stand; move; operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy/fax machine, and computer printer/scanner. The employee is required to observe the lobby for activities that impact the security of the Bank, its customers, and employees. Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/life benefits, retirement plans with employer match, paid vacation, training and professional development programs, and tuition assistance. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer